pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the European Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Personal Data Protection Regulation)
I. Personal data controller
Štefan Bekes (name and surname, or company name)
41955234 (personal identification number – IČO)
Ždiar 513, Ždiar, 05955 (residence)
II. Purpose of processing personal data
We process your personal data for the purpose of
- providing accommodation services
- Personal data processed
- date of birth
- ID card number
III. Legal basis of personal data processing
The legal basis of your personal data processing referred to in point II. is
- Act no. 404/2011 Collection of Laws on Residence of Aliens and on the Amendment and Supplementation of Certain Acts
IV. Data subjects
Personal data may be processed by the controller also by the processor, in order to ensure the aforementioned purposes, on the basis of personal data processing contracts concluded in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation. Your personal data will not be transmitted to foreign countries.
V. Personal data processing time period
Personal data are processed for a period of time specified by law or for as long as you will be our client and then for a period of one year after you cease to be our client unless otherwise stated.
VI. Rights of the data subject
When processing personal data, you have the following rights to protect your personal data:
- the right to access your personal data;
- the right to rectify your personal data we process;
- the right to restrict processing. Restriction of processing means that the controller needs to verify your personal data that has been restricted for processing and that the personal data may not be processed for the duration of the restriction unless being saved. You have the right to restrict your processing if:
- the accuracy of the personal data is contested by you, for a period enabling the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
- the processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of the personal data and request the restriction of their use instead;
- the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by you for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- the data subject has objected to processing pursuant to point VII pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of the controller override those of the data subject.
- the right to erasure (´right to be forgotten´). The right to erase personal data applies only to personal data that we process for purposes other than those required by law. We do not erase the data that we provide you for the purpose of providing services (eg in medical records);
- the right to data portability. You may request that we provide you with your personal data for the purpose of transmitting it to another personal data controller, or that we will upload it to another personal data controller, where
- you have this right only on the data we process automatically based on your consent or contract signed by you
- we may only provide you with the information we provide to you for the purposes of the provision of the service and for the statutory or public authorities
- the right to file a complaint with the Supervisory Authority, in case you believe that personal data processing violates the processing of personal data. You may file a complaint with the supervisor at your place of usual residence, place of employment or in the city where the alleged violation occurred. In the Czech Republic, the Office for the Protection of Personal Data, Pplk. Sochora 27, 170 00 Prague 7, uoou.cz.
VII. Right to object to processing
If your personal data are processed for the purposes of our legitimate interests or others (the legal bases for processing are set out in Section III), you have the right at any time to object to such processing. You may raise your objection at our address listed in point I. If you raise such an objection, we will only be authorized to proceed with such processing if we demonstrate serious legitimate reasons for processing that outweigh your interests or rights and freedoms, and then, if processing necessary for the determination, exercise or defense of legal claims.
VIII. Compulsory processing and obligation to provide personal data
Processing of your personal data for the purpose of providing services is a legal requirement. Failure to provide your personal information may mean we will not be able to provide you with services.